It really bothers me when people fail to respect my feelings. Doesn’t everybody get bothered by this? I see this at work when people correct my students at public events such as assemblies. These people don’t even seem to think they are being rude. I know my kids are hurt by it. Why don’t they go through me? I dream of something better, a more considerate world
It leads to thoughts that are quite daunting. Has the world changed or have I? I see rude people everywhere. It seems to be the norm that people ignore me. The number of people that listen appears to be dwindling. I can live with it but there truly seems to a surplus of caring people that I encounter who are sad.
Without appearing like a whiny brat asking for more stuff, I want to tell you some things of which I am dreaming about.
- Whirled peas
- Buried treasure
- The time to call parents for good things as much as for bad behavior.
- Continued effectiveness with my students next year: 2016-2017
- Nurturing a love for all people.
- A state of mind I was in a few weeks ago when I finally healed from my cold and cough. I could see all the tasks that I needed to do for others.
- Let the amazement of so many good ones boost my spirits, don’t dwell on the dishonest ones,
Remember what Debbie Harry said:
When I saw you in the restaurant.
You could tell I was no debutante.
You ask me what’s my pleasure, a movie or a measure …
I’ll have a cup of tea and tell you of my “Dreaming.” Dreaming is free…
Here’s a pingback to #SoCS.